Cuyahoga County Department of Workforce Development - WIA Title I federal workforce investment programs services through an intergovernmental agreement with the City of Cleveland (WIA adult, dislocated worker, and youth programs).
The United Labor Agency
City of Cleveland Workforce Development Division - WIA Title I federal workforce investment programs services through an intergovernmental agreement with Cuyahoga County (WIA adult, dislocated worker, and youth programs).
AARP - Title V Older Americans Act program (Senior Community Service Employment Program). Located at 4614 Prospect Ave, Suite 211, Cleveland, Ohio 44103.
Cleveland Metropolitan School District - WIA Title II funds for Adult Education and Family Literacy Programs. Located at 1380 East 6th St., Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
Council for Economic Opportunities in Greater Cleveland (CEOGC) - Community Services Block Grant for employment and training activities to the economically disadvantaged through various educational, child care, health, employment, emergency food and medical support services. Located at 1228 Euclid Ave, Suite 700, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
CEOGC’s Workforce Development Program is located at 1849 Prospect Avenue, Suite 200, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. The telephone number is (216) 651-5188.
Cuyahoga Community College - Post secondary vocational education activities under the Carl Perkins Vocational and Applied Technology Education Act. Located at 3409 Woodland Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) - Housing and Urban Development funds for individuals who are residents of public housing. Located at 8120 Kinsman Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44104.
Employment & Family Services - Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), including the Ohio Works First (OWF) Program, Prevention, Retention and Contingency (PRC) Program, child care, transportation, food stamps, and other support services. Located at 1641 Payne Avenue, Room 520, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
Job Corps Ohio - WIA Title I funds for the Job Corps Ohio. Del Jen staff, contracted by the US DOL, provide on-site recruitment at the comprehensive locations. Located at 329 S. Front Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215. The Cleveland Job Corps Center is located at 13412 Coit Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44110.
Mature Services - Title V Older Americans Act program. Located at 333 Babbitt Road, Suite 343, Euclid, Ohio 44117.
Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) - WIA Title I and Title III for the administration and provision of Wagner-Peyser Program activities, unemployment insurance, Unemployment Compensation Re-employment Services, Trade Adjustment Assistance, NAFTA Transitional Adjustment Assistance and Veterans Employment and Training Programs (under Chapter 41, Title 38 U.S.C.). Located at 4300 East 5th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43219.
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission (ORSC) - WIA Title IV (amendments to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973) for the administration and provision of vocational rehabilitation services and employment assistance to eligible individuals with disabilities. Located at 14650 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio 44107.
Parma City School District - WIA Title II funds for Adult Education and Family Literacy Programs. Located at 5311 Longwood Avenue, Parma, Ohio 44134.
- WIA Title I. Located at 1020 Bolivar Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
The City of Cleveland Department of Aging
- Located at 601 Lakeside Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
The City of Cleveland Department of Economic Development
- Workforce development business-related services. Located at 601 Lakeside Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 41114.
The City of Cleveland Empowerment Zone Office
- Business and employment and training services to help reinvest in the urban communities of Fairfax, Glenville, Hough, and MidTown Cleveland. Located at 3634 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
Cleveland State University-Division of Continuing Education
- Professional development and lifelong learning programs. Located at 3100 Chester Ave., Room 202, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
The Cuyahoga County Department of Development
- Financial and technical assistance to businesses and communities to assist businesses in locating or expanding in Cuyahoga County. The Department of Development provides business referrals to the Cuyahoga County Department of Workforce Development and to Employment Connection. Located at 1701 East 12th Street, 1st Floor, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.